BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What's It Like to Watch a Game on TV?? I've forgotten...

So. No home game this weekend. Well, technically it's not a home game, although over the years, we've packed so many Hokies into Duke's Wallace Wade Stadium, it will probably feel like one for the team.

I've gotta admit it feels sort of funky not to be planning and coordinating a tailgate for this weekend. Instead, I’m planning up all the errands and chores that I’ve let slide over the last month that need to get caught up on this weekend - including, but not limited to: mountains of laundry, vacuuming (my dust bunnies have dust bunnies), grocery shopping (you try making a meal from canned tuna fish and ketchup, gak!) and, last but most certainly not least, sleep!

Guess this just means I get to hit it even harder for next weekend’s Boston College game. (In even MORE schedule-shenanigans, we’re NOT playing BC on a Thursday night. It’s like biazarro world down there in Blacksburg. What is going ON???)

I think we handle Duke like the little kid on the playground, and hopefully it's not even as close as I'm projecting:
VT 35, Duke 10

1 comments:

april said...

Sleep! Wait-I have to go to a wedding. Boo.