BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Oops - Miami Pictures!

So, these totally were supposed to be posted before my "preview" post for this weekend's game. Um. Dang, I am SO good at this whole Blogger gig. Anyways, without further ado...here are some tailgate shots... (mea culpa!)



First up: Recreation of one of their Wedding Photos – Don’t you wish you were at their wedding?? I was! And I can tell you, you should be jealous you weren’t!
Some group shots...Dang, that's a darn fine group of Hokies right there!!!







Jeff, Steven, Mary, & Christy (L to R, clockwise)


Jeff and Christy.


Jeff and Christy doing their best, "Awww, come ON! not ANOTHER beer, Fun Pusher!"

Fun Pusher and Beer Man...CHEESE! (or, BEER!!!)

COME here! April, Jess and Christy (just one this time...) Wow, my fleece sure looks PLUSH, doesn't it? No touchy!
Jess and Christy - so glad she got to get by the tailgate for this one...only bad thing is she outfoxed me before I could somehow manage to steal her car. Ooooh, I'm in love with that thing!



(Almost) All the Ladies: Mary, Mrs. Fun Pusher (Jess), April, Christy, and Christy (yes, two Christys. One is never enough...lol.) But, apparently, Rachael was not feeling photogenic...I have no pictures of her! Boo, Guru #3!!

1 comments:

april said...

What a FINE looking group we are!!