BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Oh Yeah...I lost count of Skipper's Cannon Shots...BC, what?

What a game, what a game...and I didn't even get to go in. I just enjoyed openly drinking some adult beverages by the car and listening to Skipper sound off in the wonderful fall air. Ah...f**k, who am I kidding...I cried inside each time wishing I was in the stadium...but...everything happens for a reason. I was worried, it definitely started out with the potential of requiring tent cover and ponchos...but, fortunately the weather cleared up and all was well in B-burg :) Many of the crew was in attendance (Mr. Fun Pusher did not make it though). We had Steve, Meggen, Trey, Tommy, Bob (new), Leslie, Brian, Monica (new - Brian's sister...Poor child), Tyler (Monica's Man), My Uncle Mike, Matty, Uncle John, Andy, Mike (new and improved over the other Mike...no velcro sandals - Nike in fact, lovely), Susan, & Good Ol' Apple Pie (courtesy of Tommy). Others joined in and out of the tailgate...but those were the most prominent. : ) Smiles!

I have not been used to consolidating the tailgate into such a short timeframe...so, it was a challenge. Games included...coin tossing handmade by Andy himself (shed wood warped thus turned into instant tailgate game...lovely), I saw the beer pong table - but never went there since the rules got too complicated for me...I like the K.I.S.S. method, keep it simple stupid, and of course - there was the football. Right before departure, we tossed the football and it was super fun...I plan on doing that much more next time, it was GREAT!!! Memories...

In addition, the tailgate will never be the same without the pyramid, wireless speakers that I've brought all season. I think I've successfully locked in official tailgate position with those...I guess my glowing personality was just never enough. Dang dude. So, what's my official name going to be? --- I think Supreme Sound Goddess is good. I'll take it. I'm still waiting for someone to have a generator...then, I can bring the big system...microphone and all. Karaoke is a good thing, no matter where you are.

Overall, I learned many new things at this game & there were several Great Moments: 1) Brian has a sister, and she's cooler than he is (LOL, jk) , 2) Apple Pie is way too good...and I need to get an order in, 3) You can learn a lot about someone by their last name, 4) Mike is 1/4th Ukrainian, 1/4th Italian, 1/4th something, & 1/4th tall, 5) Steve & Meggen are going to find out where they bought that P.S. so I can get some, 6) Peggy is an awesome cook, I love her mexican dip, 7) Steve hid that dip and went to the game - stinker!, 8) Captain is really good!, 9) More people dip than I realized - and not the dance, the chewing kind, & 10) People never fail to amaze me...Kudos to you....for the heck of it, I'll add #11 this time, and this time only...If you don't laugh at my jokes...then, well...we will never get along. That is always why when I first meet someone, I try to make them smile / laugh, and if you don't...then, we part ways. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it is uncomfortable.

Until next game...which is way too far away...so long my Hokie pals. Or, look me up at www.myspace.com/rashayelle. Peach out b**ches! :)

1 comments:

Fun Pusher said...

Dude, the generator is the next step in our tailgate master plan. but those puppies aren't cheap...keep hoping that somebody will just breakdown and get one...but obviously...I need to take that first step. lol. anyways, another great tailgate as always! GO HOKIES!