BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Schedule Madness: Are we seriously playing Miami in September??

I am so excited for this weekend!! Thankfully I have Friday off, so I can drive down during the day and not have to work all day before driving. Whew! This will also make it easier to make sure my tailgate supplies are in order (I was sorely lacking the stronger adult beverages, of the miniature variety, for the game last weekend because I just didn’t have the time and, really, this is unacceptable.)

The Miami game brings to a close one heckuva month of football and Tailgating Good Times. The Fun Pusher has been on the road every weekend this month to watch her beloved Hokies play. Goodness. Even a Die Hard Fan like myself hits a wall at some point…I think I’m there. I need to recover physically, emotionally, and financially (dude, tailgating is not an inexpensive hobby!).

But, I can’t start recovery until we’ve closed out September. Let’s show those Hurricanes that they can have all the swagger and general “The U”-tude they want, but they’ve got to get thru Blacksburg first! (Of course, for this little “threat” to be effective or have any sort of meaning, VT also has to find some semblance of an offense…which…well, frankly hasn’t really shown up much so far this season. or last season…or the one before…and so on… Ugh.)

Oh well, we will have fun. We always do.

Bright and early, Gurus… Good Times in Blacksburg await…

1 comments:

april said...

You mean like, 10 a.m. right???