BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Love to Love to Love Ya, Love Ya, Love Ya --- HOKIES!

Well, the Hokies have been playing a bit better, which is nice to see :) I truly hope it continues through this weekend's Homecoming Game. Things have been just WILD at the tailgates lately...We've have some absences, and some new additions...overall...I'm very pleased with our tailgating season thus far. Ready for a new tailgate this weekend...hoping to see Doomsday around again soon...Pinecone already made his appearance this year. Andy even changed his shirt....only for me to take on his normal behavior...I love my new Hokie shirt. So, I wear it to every game...after a brief washing of course. Shout out to the other tailgaters making this season so memorable...Jessie, April, Trey, Steve, Meggan, Mike, Andy, Ashley, Brian, Leslie (new baby in the oven) and Tommy!!! We've had special appearances by Scott, Rob, Adam, Alex, Nick, Kevin, Kirsten, Pinecone (Dwayne), and Amanda. Notice how Rob got moved to the special appearances section...and must attend more games to get back into the "regular" crew. LOL....I'll post pics later...It's been massive FUN! Can't wait to rock out to a 3:30 game this weekend! Shout out to Nick from Section 3 in Lane Stadium for hooking me up with such awesome tickets to the last game...I got to see them looking for a pinky finger. Love it!

1 comments:

Fun Pusher said...

Gawd, that story about the pinky finger...blech!!! 3:30 game, here we come!!