BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Take THAT, Bumblebees!


So, we totally won that junk! What a crazy night in Blacksburg...

Coach Johnson (Georgia Tech), what do you have to say about playing in Lane Stadium on Thursday night?

“...I can tell you one thing. Blacksburg is pretty loud. I have had the opportunity through the years to play in front of probably 95,000 people in different arenas and I have never played anywhere that was louder than Blacksburg was on Thursday night. Especially when the game got tight in the second half. Our guys had a hard time hearing.”

Considering I am STILL recovering my voice, I say thank you, Coach Johnson. It was a pleasure. ;-)

GO HOKIES!!


2 comments:

april said...

Bumblebees? I thought we played Georgia Tech? (KIDDING)

Fun Pusher said...

LOL. You know I never call anyone by the right name. Yellow Jackets = Bumblebees. Eagles = Beagles. Wake Forest = Weak Florist. And so on... ;-) It is all part of my diabolical master plan...