BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 10, 2010

Waaaaah. That is all.

(Note: Apologies in advance for a downer of a post; just, well, just...sorry.)

Well, the Boise game did NOT go how I’d hoped. Yet another big game slipped through our fingers. I cannot imagine a crowd that has worked harder to will their team on to victory. I am not exaggerating when I say I am just now coming out of the funk. Nor am I exaggerating when I say I gave serious consideration (ME!) to not going to the game this weekend. The bloom is so far off this rose for me right now, I can hardly fathom the idea of getting excited for a tailgate again. But, I’m going to quote two of my favorites – Scarlett O’Hara and Annie – it’s all about tomorrow. It is, after all, “another day” and “only a day away.”

In a rare spot of good news – Steve has managed to secure us parking passes again this year, so it doesn’t look like the tailgate crew will be split up as I originally feared. But, they cost more and there’s no discount for the season like they’ve had in years past. Grrr.

I can barely muster enough energy for this blog and, for that, I’m truly sorry. Oh well. life goes on, somebody else has it worse, at least we’re still ranked #13, blah, blah, blah. Go hokies. Or something. Just don’t friggin’ lose to JMU or I might slip into a coma. On purpose.

Blah.

0 comments: